HomeForumGeneral Racing DiscussionBest bet of the day.

Best bet of the day.

theredbaron Saturday 21st July at 9:53am

Well, a lot of us are out of the comp, but we can still have a tip.
My best bet today is Embecee Lil in R2 Adelaide.
E/w forever, down in the weights, currently about $4 with all bookies.
Good luck folks if youre betting today and have some of your winnings on Tommy Fleetwood to win the British Open @ $7.00

Save Edit

Ladbrokes
theredbaron Thursday 26th July at 2:55pm

MR4 Saturday Just Hifalutin
All up onto
MR9 Call Me Handsome
GL if youre having a bet

Save Edit

claka19558782 Monday 30th July at 7:02am

One for Tuesday Race 1 Albury Nan's Lonhro. Was trial winner Wodonga beating a horse 4L that ran 4th at Randwick starting at $4.40, go watch the trial see what you think. Only problem is what price they put up.

Save Edit

theredbaron Monday 30th July at 9:55am

Thanx mate..Ill have a look tomorrow, but I think the coat pullers are already onto it..cheers

Save Edit

claka19558782 Monday 30th July at 7:07pm

$2.10 was bet, I am on, was expecting 1/1 so not to bad, don't like taking these odds off a trial but I am very keen on it. Will check todays trials 16 in total at Randwick should find a couple maybe, so will be back.

Save Edit

theredbaron Monday 30th July at 7:12pm

Good luck to us mate. Good to see someone else commenting on this morgue of a forum

Save Edit

claka19558782 Tuesday 31st July at 9:51am

Originally posted by theredbaron

Thanx mate..Ill have a look tomorrow, but I think the coat pullers are already onto it..cheers

Your not kidding some scratchings into $1.40

Save Edit

claka19558782 Tuesday 31st July at 10:48am

The other day the horse that David Hayes told the agents to buy at the sales in France or wherever for whatever price they had to pay had a jump-out recording 46.2 for 600m, he Hayes was heard to comment they don't trail that fast, the horse being Poetic Dream the winner of the German guineas. They payed $1.3 million for him and I know Hayes has always wanted the horse looking forward as a Cox Plate runner. The horse was wearing blinkers in the jump-out, he inteeds to race this horse first up in a straight race at Flemington, he had previously trailled before his 1st Australian start with blinkers at Tatura where he was hard held and won by 7 lengths. I don't know about first up at Flemington, but I do know he was beaten at his first Australian start @ $2.20 without blinkers.

So blinkers on at 1400m + he is a super horse.
No blinkers hopeless.

Cox plate he can maybe match it with them Crownbet $101 but if Winx is a starter its a cakewalk for her.

Edited at 11:20am on Tuesday 31st July

Save Edit

theredbaron Tuesday 31st July at 1:06pm

Missed the kick, drove through, led, unlucky..

Save Edit

claka19558782 Tuesday 31st July at 1:08pm

Yeah that's Racing
Check out this mornings Trials on other blog

Edited at 1:09pm on Tuesday 31st July

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?