HomeForumGeneral Racing DiscussionFORM reliability

FORM reliability

Dart Smart Sunday 20th March at 10:59am

Just curious about the reliability of the form guide - yesterday there was a horse which had only had 1 career start and won $10,000 prize money yet its average prize money showed as 19k, how is that possible? This is not the first time i have noticed this either. I have also seen at other times that horses with no starts at the track, distance etc show as having a 100% strike rate. Are these just glitches in the system or is the data you are receiving unreliable?

Save Edit

Crownbet Free Bet
Morgan Monday 4th April at 8:27am

The information is sent through from AAP, obviously we don't have time to check that it is all 100% and there is bound to be errors with the amount of information they do send. Please use our form as a guide along with your own research.

Save Edit

goquo275978 Wednesday 8th March at 10:21am

How about calling for users' ideas for "improvements???
Everyone can then put their 2-bob's worth in and you can act on the good ones.

EG: If 100 people reply, and 95 of them come up with the same idea.......wouldn't be logical to run with it????

I'll start the ball rolling by hoping you include a section where I can find the "hometrack" runners.

Cheers.

Save Edit

52poutanes Thursday 9th March at 2:19pm

If he starts adding too much to the form guides, then the site will slow down dramatically and everyone will complain that it's too slow (that was a huge problem previously)....leave as is, it's running smoothly.

Save Edit

Morgan Friday 10th March at 8:41am

We will be making the site mobile compatible before adding any other features.

Save Edit

goquo275978 Sunday 26th March at 8:13am

****TAKE CARE****

Tattsbet / Ubet are STILL providing incorrect form guides for SHATIN races..........the most recent run is NOT included in their "service".
I told them about it months ago, but still no improvement.

Save Edit

Ladbrokes Free Bet
claka19558782 Thursday 11th May at 8:00pm

Racing & Sports form guides are quite good, and there are plenty others to choose from, RZ form guides are as good and better than most.

Save Edit

LETS GO PUNTING Sunday 14th May at 11:07am

Originally posted by Morgan

The information is sent through from AAP, obviously we don't have time to check that it is all 100% and there is bound to be errors with the amount of information they do send. Please use our form as a guide along with your own research.

THIS SITE IS GREAT FOR FORM AND INFORMATION. SOME TIMES THERE ARE ERRORS AND YOU CAN SEE THERE ARE, BUT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF HORSES RUNNING EVERY DAY SO THERE IS BOUND TO BE A ERROR OR TWO.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AT RACING ZONE, AND HAPPY PUNTING.

Save Edit

Morgan Sunday 14th May at 11:20am

Thanks, i think youll find small errors on any form guide. Tons of stats/results/info. We suggest doing your own research along with our form which most punters should be doing anyways. However i doubt there would be too many errors.

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?