HomeForumNew Website AdditionsForm Guide Settings

Form Guide Settings

Jeffers Thursday 10th September at 5:24am

There are now a couple of additions to "My RacingZone" which will allow you to change settings for the form guides.

- Show Tipping in Form Guides This will enable/disable the Tip Basket on the bottom right of your screen when viewing form guides.
- Show 'Let-Up' & 'Freshen' in addition to Spells This toggles whether let-ups and freshens are shown when you click on a horse in the form guide to view it's career form.

Spells are 84+ days off, Let-Up is 42-84 days and Freshen is 21-41 days since last start.

Hope this all makes sense

Save Edit

Neds Free Bet
Morgan Thursday 10th September at 9:04am

Originally posted by Jeffers

There are now a couple of additions to "My RacingZone" which will allow you to change settings for the form guides.

- Show Tipping in Form Guides This will enable/disable the Tip Basket on the bottom right of your screen when viewing form guides.
- Show 'Let-Up' & 'Freshen' in addition to Spells This toggles whether let-ups and freshens are shown when you click on a horse in the form guide to view it's career form.

Spells are 84+ days off, Let-Up is 42-84 days and Freshen is 21-41 days since last start.

Hope this all makes sense

Great work!

Save Edit

goquo275978 Sunday 30th October at 12:16pm

Echo your thoughts.
As a newbie, there's lots to like about this site.......so here's a chance to put my 2-bob's worth in.
I like "grade-droppers".......I go looking for them. But I would rather bet on a horse that raced in a CL3 last start, then goes back to a CL1 or 2........I feel yesterdays section was wasted somewhat, by 2 or 3yo's, who last campaign, raced in stakes races, and now find themselves 1st up in a Maiden. Most of these horses,.........well,.... I wouldn't even listen to the race. And it would be easier to read if these "grade-droppers" were placed in "race-time" order,.......instead of $$$ order.
(This might apply to the "weight-droppers" section, too.)
Keep up the good work,
Luv this site..........let's see it get even better.
Happy punting,
GoQuo

Save Edit

oNcEaJoLLyAarDvArk Saturday 8th July at 2:36pm

under form guides could you put the race number accross the top
then the times in the row underneath

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?