HomeForumTipping DiscussionTipping Competitions Rules

Tipping Competitions Rules

  • Posts: 267
  • Likes: 159
Morgan Friday 4th September at 9:07am

Hi everyone,

Now that RacingZone.com.au has started running tipping competitions with cash prizes we will outline the 'Rules' for the competitions briefly here before our 'Rules' page goes live.

We have seen tipping competitions on other sites be ruined by certain people creating multiple accounts to increase their chances of winning thus we will require a certain bookmaker ID to enter most competitions. We will verify all ID's from members who win competitions before paying out prizes. If the ID's are made up or are incorrect this will make you ineligible to win, with the prize to go to the next person (in order of finishing places) that qualifies. Some competitions are also bonus bet prizes and we will forward the ID you have in your account onto the bookmaker, if it is incorrect you will obviously not get the bonus. So please check your ID's!

We have also recently locked ID's, the monthly competition allows members to receive more betting credits in the competition for adding additional ID's, this is to prevent people adding fake ID's then changing if/when they win. Any ID's added to your account which have aided in winning will also be checked and again you will be ineligible to win if any of these prove to be fake or wrong.

Admins may enter competitions and adhere to the same rules as members, however if an admin wins a competition he/she cannot claim the prize. The prize will then roll over to the next tipping competition with the boosted amount added. eg Admin 1 wins Monthly Competition of $500, next months competition will carry a prize pool of $1,000.

By entering RacingZone.com.au's tipping competitions you agree to these rules.

We feel these rules need to be closely policed to allow for fair and successful competitions.

If you do not have an account, we ask that you register through the RacingZone.com.au website, as this allows us to keep competitions running in the future.

Any questions, please send me a PM. You can do so via your http://www.racingzone.com.au/myracingzone/ page on the right hand side. Or you can reply here.





Edited at 11:26am on Friday 4th September

Save Edit

  • Posts: 66
  • Likes: 24
52poutanes Friday 4th September at 10:22am

Well done guys...It all sounds very fair to me

Save Edit

  • Posts: 50
  • Likes: 19
Rusty Saint Friday 4th September at 7:30pm

Thats very fair, one thing I would say is that I notice you have different competitions linked to different bookmakers, sportsbet, crown bet, ladbrokes. I have accounts with Betfair, Sportsbet, Crownbet and Centrebet and really don't want to open anymore. I understand the prizes are offered by the bookmakers to entice new clients but is there anyway I can enter a competition sponsored by Ladbrokes using my crownbet or sports bet ID?

Save Edit

  • Posts: 267
  • Likes: 159
Morgan Friday 4th September at 7:35pm

Originally posted by Rusty Saint

Thats very fair, one thing I would say is that I notice you have different competitions linked to different bookmakers, sportsbet, crown bet, ladbrokes. I have accounts with Betfair, Sportsbet, Crownbet and Centrebet and really don't want to open anymore. I understand the prizes are offered by the bookmakers to entice new clients but is there anyway I can enter a competition sponsored by Ladbrokes using my crownbet or sports bet ID?


Hey Rusty,

Often competitions will be sponsored by the bookmakers in which you need to use their ID. So today's Wyong one, Ladbrokes had helped out with the cash prize often this means we need to support that bookmaker.

There is no need to deposit/bet with the bookmaker, but we have to support those supporting us.

We ask people to register through the site as the more people we refer the more the bookmakers will put up for prizes.

Hope you understand.

Edited at 7:37pm on Friday 4th September

Save Edit

  • Posts: 50
  • Likes: 19
Rusty Saint Friday 4th September at 7:41pm

All good Morgan, thanks

Save Edit

  • Posts: 5
  • Likes: 3
aimz2031 Saturday 5th September at 10:39am

Hey Morgan, I won the Wyong prize yesterday, how long does it take for the prize to be transferred? Cheers mate

Save Edit

  • Posts: 267
  • Likes: 159
Morgan Saturday 5th September at 10:40am

Originally posted by aimz2031

Hey Morgan, I won the Wyong prize yesterday, how long does it take for the prize to be transferred? Cheers mate


Hey just waiting on a reply from Ladbrokes to give all clear on ID, not sure if our contact is in the office over the weekend as no reply yet. Hopefully get it all sorted Monday at the latest.

Save Edit

  • Posts: 27
  • Likes: 8
oNcEaJoLLyAarDvArk Saturday 5th September at 10:41am

any chance of getting a scratching refund before race is declared correct weight.
sydney race 1. my tip is scratched.
if not - life goes on.

Save Edit

  • Posts: 267
  • Likes: 159
Morgan Saturday 5th September at 10:43am

Originally posted by oNcEaJoLLyAarDvArk

any chance of getting a scratching refund before race is declared correct weight.
sydney race 1. my tip is scratched.
if not - life goes on.


Ive got to talk to Mark, i think its on declared wait atm. We will see if we can have this changed in the future.

Save Edit

  • Posts: 27
  • Likes: 8
oNcEaJoLLyAarDvArk Saturday 5th September at 10:46am

thanks for your quick response.
all good

Save Edit

  • Posts: 3
  • Likes: 0
Big Owl Monday 24th October at 8:08pm

Doe's this mean you have to have a crown account, because I am using the special number you gave out at the beginning when I signed up

Save Edit

Ladbrokes Free Bet
  • Posts: 3
  • Likes: 0
Big Owl Friday 28th October at 10:58am

How do I change my bookie ID, I think I have the wrong number

Save Edit

  • Posts: 2
  • Likes: 0
Galvin4581 Monday 2nd January at 6:36pm

is the monthly $100 prize still going? I won Decembers I think...

Save Edit

  • Posts: 21
  • Likes: 7
goquo275978 Thursday 13th April at 12:56pm

RE: RZ Monthly Tipping Contest. There was a late scr in my race.....MACKAY r2. My tip ran 3rd. Apparently, you don't pay in this circumstance???

Save Edit

  • Posts: 267
  • Likes: 159
Morgan Thursday 13th April at 7:02pm

Originally posted by goquo275978

RE: RZ Monthly Tipping Contest. There was a late scr in my race.....MACKAY r2. My tip ran 3rd. Apparently, you don't pay in this circumstance???


Race left with 7 horses? No one pays 3rd in a 7 horse race.

Save Edit

  • Posts: 21
  • Likes: 7
goquo275978 Friday 14th April at 8:09am

WTF........Obviously you're not joking.

Tattsbet paid a dividend
Ubet paid a dividend
Sportsbet paid a dividend.....................and perhaps a few other sites.

What I now find amazing, is how you've got 158 "likes" from your last post...............Poor effort.

Save Edit

  • Posts: 53
  • Likes: 17
spudman Friday 14th April at 9:05am

Originally posted by goquo275978

WTF........Obviously you're not joking.

Tattsbet paid a dividend
Ubet paid a dividend
Sportsbet paid a dividend.....................and perhaps a few other sites.

What I now find amazing, is how you've got 158 "likes" from your last post...............Poor effort.

thats total likes for every post or comment

Save Edit

  • Posts: 21
  • Likes: 7
goquo275978 Friday 14th April at 9:41am

Thanks, Spud........I stand corrected.

Save Edit

E-Mail  
Password  
 

Forgot your password?