HomeForumIntroduce YourselfSite Contact Address

Site Contact Address

Inspector-Blakey Friday 12th February at 11:28am

Hi,
I recently joined the site, and have tried on several occasions to get in touch with administration regarding several queries i have with it but have had no reply as yet.
Is there a particular contact address i need to send mail for correspondence as there appears to be nothing stated anywhere on the site about this ?.... Thanks!

Edited at 11:32am on Friday 12th February

Save Edit

52poutanes Friday 12th February at 12:22pm

Just keep posting in the forum with specific questions and someone from admin will eventually answer you...

Save Edit

Morgan Friday 12th February at 1:08pm

Feel free to post questions here. Not sure how you could have tried several times without a response seeings you have one post and we don't make contact details public?

Save Edit

latemailtips Friday 12th February at 1:38pm

I asked a question about when will your website be back and up and running properly about 50 minutes ago, got no answer on there either . Finally working now,

Edited at 1:42pm on Friday 12th February

Save Edit

Inspector-Blakey Saturday 13th February at 8:21am

Originally posted by Morgan

Feel free to post questions here. Not sure how you could have tried several times without a response seeings you have one post and we don't make contact details public?

Hi,

I tried sending mail several times by replying to the "Welcome" E-mail i was sent. Not sure why there doesn't appear to be a "Contact Us" option available on this site and even using "Google - search" to find a mailing address showed nothing about the site which seems unusual ?. All the other Racing Sites i know are listed and show details as well as a mailing address etc.
Anyway i will ask several questions here ...

1) Will the "Gear Notifications" page be reintroduced ?. I found this to be the best feature of the old site, and unable to find this useful page on the "New" site.

2) Is it possible to delete or change Tips leading up to race time ?. As far as i can see this is not possible.

3) Is $1000 of "play money" allotted to everybody's accounts each month or other to use for Tipping purposes ?. Again, i've been unable to find out much about the Tipping competition on the site.

4) If in the future i decided to cancel my account, how would this be possible without being able to correspond privately to Administration ?.

Thanks, i await your reply ....

Save Edit

Morgan Saturday 13th February at 8:24am

Originally posted by Inspector-Blakey

Originally posted by Morgan

Hi,

I tried sending mail several times by replying to the "Welcome" E-mail i was sent. Not sure why there doesn't appear to be a "Contact Us" option available on this site and even using "Google - search" to find a mailing address showed nothing about the site which seems unusual ?. All the other Racing Sites i know are listed and show details as well as a mailing address etc.
Anyway i will ask several questions here ...

1) Will the "Gear Notifications" page be reintroduced ?. I found this to be the best feature of the old site, and unable to find this useful page on the "New" site.

2) Is it possible to delete or change Tips leading up to race time ?. As far as i can see this is not possible.

3) Is $1000 of "play money" allotted to everybody's accounts each month or other to use for Tipping purposes ?. Again, i've been unable to find out much about the Tipping competition on the site.

4) If in the future i decided to cancel my account, how would this be possible without being able to correspond privately to Administration ?.

Thanks, i await your reply ....

1. We will not be making a gear page, this would take too much time and just isn't viable.

2. Once a tip is placed it cannot be removed.

3. $1,000 is the base amount, the more bookmaker ID's you add the more you can use. You can add them here: http://www.racingzone.com.au/myracingzone/

4. We have a PM system which you can access here: http://www.racingzone.com.au/myracingzone/

Feel free to PM me if you wish to cancel your account.

Thanks

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?