HomeForumTipping DiscussionCOOLMORE CLASSIC 17/3-31's into 16's

COOLMORE CLASSIC 17/3-31's into 16's

farmermick Wednesday 14th March at 8:05pm

One for the Blackbook and heavily backed for the Coolmore R7-18 -OREGON'S DAY@ Rosehill this Saturday 17th March opened
@ 31 fixed odds and into 16's FO. Also taking in account it drops 6 kg's on last start and most of her starts she runs with 57-58kgs should appreciate the lightweight & her 2nd up form read 3 starts for 2 wins & a 3rd.

Save Edit

Ladbrokes
theredbaron Friday 16th March at 5:26pm

Gday Mick
Youre on a bit of a roll atm.
We'll have to start giving you a handicap considering your connexions...
Auf wiedersehen
Manfred

Save Edit

farmermick Saturday 17th March at 7:32pm

cheers Manfred, I farm all day and follow racing have done so for nearly 30 yrs, have my own little system and as you know sometimes it works and sometimes i doesn't. I usually back each way even with my real money as it gives you a chance to at least make your money back and if you happen to get a winner launches you ahead. Next month could be completely opposite, I am a realist to be honest. I like your system of place betting as a friend of mine as makes a living punting pro for the place his strike rate is usually between 80-90%, has big bets @ $1.60 etc. he does well. all the best Mick.

Save Edit

theredbaron Saturday 17th March at 10:32pm

Good spot with Oregons Day
I stuffed up with Astoria. Should have had the lot on Cliffs Edge.
Aah well, theres always next month. I like Snitz and Luvaluva for the future
Cheers Mick, youve got March in the bag.

Save Edit

farmermick Sunday 18th March at 2:36pm

I have a horse running at Maitland trots called THREEPENNYOPERA working well he was backed from 16's into 6's 1st up (wasnt my money) same reason working well but he draws the 9 on Monday not really suited to backline draws but put him in your black book and when he draws 1-4 at Newcastle back him as he won there last prep going 1:55 and won with a leg in the air and we backed him when he won at 100's last time in, my friends and I collected $100k all around Australia (true story) would have been more but we could only get on for that with 4 corporates. I tipped him that day on thoroughbred village which is another horse forum online and I know at least 10 people backed him you know with there $20 e/w etc. I have a few more pacers coming back that have good ability so happy to let you know when they are a true chance. cheers Mick.

Save Edit

theredbaron Sunday 18th March at 4:32pm

I thought he was gone in the straight.
100s in to $3
You guys must have been drunk for a week!!
I just put you on my Xmas list Mick
Cheers for the inside info...

Edited at 4:34pm on Sunday 18th March

Save Edit

Pierro48 Tuesday 20th March at 5:52pm

look forward to following your trotters mick, cheers mate

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?