HomeForumTipping DiscussionBarrier Draws?

Barrier Draws?

farmermick Wednesday 2nd January at 9:15am

Has anyone ever done any research regarding Barrier 1 as 2019 I am running a little research myself where I am going to put $10 on each horse drawn barrier 1 regardless of odds/jockey/ form etc etc and my goal is to punt the horse drawn in the 1 and for arguments sake I thought i would double the stake each race until one salutes and for example if there is 10 runs of outs and it salutes take profit and start again. will keep those informed who are interested,

Save Edit

allup53 Friday 4th January at 1:13pm

FARMERNICK, you need to apply more criteria than purely the barrier draw. Barriers alone are not sufficient.

Edited at 1:26pm on Friday 4th January

Save Edit

BK713648 Saturday 5th January at 3:32pm

Dont do this. I doubt you have the bankroll to even attempt this.

Say the run is 10 outs - It can easily happen.

You will be staking $5120 on a random horse in an attempt to win back your $5110 already lost.

Should it run to 20 losses in row - you'd be staking $5.2 million.

Save Edit

theredbaron Monday 7th January at 12:02pm

Theres a sucker born every day...

Save Edit

farmermick Thursday 17th January at 8:51am

guys I have owned and been punting for more than 30 years and so far the bank is up by 550% just in January, I did a bit of research before enduring this and so far the outs have not been as long as I assumed. Upon research with a friend who is a mathematician who loves probability and also allowing for variables which as we know in horse racing has many so far so good and on each track in Australia which took me many weeks to research barrier 1 is the most winning barrier in most not all outcomes. not sure if you read the POST? it is a trial and take the time to look at results and you will find close to barrier 1 winning in most individual meets, will advise at end of month where we sit loss or profit. happy punting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save Edit

allup53 Friday 18th January at 11:12am

https://www.racenet.com.au/stats/barrier

Edited at 11:39am on Friday 18th January

Save Edit

farmermick Saturday 26th January at 10:19pm

Originally posted by theredbaron

Theres a sucker born every day...

after THEREDBARONs quote it was a successful day yet again using barrier 1 and just on today 2 nice big winners kicked the theory well clear- TARQUIN @ Caulfield 15's (best price odds boost) & MERCURIAL LAD @ Randwick 19-1 (odds boost on ladbrokes) for those unsure you do not even need to put money on this system, go through daily results and you can do the maths as usually you dont have to wait too long for barrier 1 to salute, usually one a meet and on days like today on a saturday 2 x CAULFIELD, 1 X RANDWICK, 1 XSUNSHINE COAST so you can see you dont have too many outs before money comes back at nice returns. on saturdays for example you cannot bet every race as there is way too many so you have to select 4 meets max per day, my mate actually has baked the barrier 1 for the place so his returns are much quicker but not the odds or return for e.g we had odds of 7/9/15/19/ so you can see how the return is there, going to trial it on the trots soon. cheers punting!

Save Edit

farmermick Saturday 26th January at 10:27pm

someone just pointed out to me that there were 3 winners out of the 7 races at Yarra Valley today all over 5-1. for sure you could tone down the betting on certain tracks too if you wanted too but the plan was to take out the emotional aspect of punting as it does not work, my wife and I have raced over 100 horses in both codes of many years and we never pay too much attention when owners tip horses although that being said I tipped my pacer when he won at 100-1 at Port Pirie and I know there were 7 punters from Thoroughbred Village that took the bet each way usually though if the owners tips are reliable then accept them but many tip there own when in fact there are 3-4 other tips in the race???? you can work that one out-

Save Edit

spudman Saturday 2nd February at 11:33am

use a staking plan. 1.1.1. 2.2.2 4.4.4.4 ten bets per cycle, the moment you are in front start the bets from the 1 again. $1 units = $27

Save Edit

farmermick Wednesday 6th February at 1:15pm

we have streamlined it a bit Spudman so it suits tighter tracks and non maiden races apply, its a work in progress! doing research into trots races too without sprintlanes and with sprintlanes. its just an exercise folks to see the laws of probability working and taking emotions out of selecting horses.

Save Edit

Rusty Saint Thursday 28th March at 11:07pm

Over time you will lose a lot of money with this approach

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?