HomeForumTipping DiscussionJanuary 2019 Monthly tipping

January 2019 Monthly tipping

Kikinda Friday 1st February at 9:12am

Can somebody tell me how I can access last months leaderboard. I wasn't at home last night so I don't know if I won it or not.

Save Edit

weazedog3864 Friday 1st February at 10:30am

2nd mate click on leaderboard on right has Jan leaderboard

1 ADVICE22418 10 10 50.0% 6.53 $8,245
2 KIKINDA 6 2 75.0% 7.26 $6,742

Save Edit

Kikinda Friday 1st February at 10:46am

Thanks for that. I put all my money on Never Again in the last at Pakenham which won. I just noticed ADVICE put $40,000 on the same horse. It makes it easy for whoever is on top when they can check to see who their nearest rival has tipped.
I would of course had done the same, but it makes it hard to catch the leader on the last day.

Save Edit

advice22418 Friday 1st February at 12:35pm

Sorry, Kikinda. It was just strategy. You've eased my guilty conscience by saying you would have done the same thing. You are by far the best tipster. I just got lucky early on, picking the winner of the Perth Cup at 35-1. I will be following your tips closely. I also agree that if someone goes "all in", no one should be allowed to tip it also. Cheers, Lawrie (Advice).

Save Edit

Kikinda Friday 1st February at 5:20pm

No problem Lawrie. Have a drink for me while you're celebrating. I have won the comp. before. You certainly did the smart thing like I would have. I just don't think that anyone else needs to see what others have tipped, but I'm pretty sure Morgan has no intention of changing anything. You might want to let Morgan know you are the winner, otherwise you may never see the $100. WELL DONE.

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?