HomeForumTipping DiscussionTipping

Tipping

latemailtips Tuesday 10th January at 4:41pm

Try to get tips on

Save Edit

latemailtips Tuesday 10th January at 4:43pm

Why is it you haven't been able to put any tips on today on Melbourne Meeting? Not the first time either, No body answers you on twitter, no contact link on your site. Going great guns

Save Edit

Equinas Saturday 5th May at 8:04am

Riccarton Race 7 Saturday, 4 Son of Zac drops an amazing 2 kg, while Who Dares Wins doesn't. Friday in Pukekohe R6, the top trainers dropped a sneaky 3kg on Lady Painton, to win an easy $8. These ones should go out even money favourites!

Save Edit

Equinas Friday 18th May at 12:14pm

The numbers of Mercury are 3-6-12-13. The result of Riccarton R1 (18/5) was 6-14-4-13. In R2, 13 moves in under 6 win to at $7, with 12 4th under linked number 13. Then Fav. 6 wins R3. with 2 4th. Never discount the power of the 4th number, and 2 wins R4 at $23 on Sportsbet. But, like a dummy, backing 2 weakly on RacingZone, forgot completely to back it on Sportsbet! (equinas@gmail.com).

Edited at 11:54am on Monday 28th May

Save Edit

Equinas Monday 21st May at 2:11pm

Some more about numbers. When 7 places, it usually places again in the next race, in the same position. So when 7 won Race 3 at Musselbrook, it also won R4. The numbers of Sun-Saturn are 5,10,and 11. So when 5 finished 3rd in Race3, the hot Fav. 10 Solicitation was going to get beat, finishing 3rd beneath 5. Since 4 likes 10, it might manage only 3rd in R5. I figure 11 might strike before the end of the day, perhaps in the last.

Edited at 2:12pm on Monday 21st May

Save Edit

Show all posts in this thread

Equinas Tuesday 22nd May at 6:13pm

When a number places twice on end in 4th place, it is ready to strike in the next race. See Wyong races 5 and 6. 7 is 4th, then comes 3rd in the next two races. In Geelong races 5 and 6, 5 places 4th, then wins race 7 at over $20. At Wellington, 4 is 4th in races 5 and 6, then wins the next race.

Save Edit

Equinas Wednesday 23rd May at 11:54am

AS I said the other day, 4 is related to 9. Avondale R4 result was 5-7-9-4. So in Race5, 4 , though the favourite, was going to finish 3rd only, which it did. Note also that its BD was 9! The Planetary Linked Numbers are 1-8/ 2-7/ 3-6/ 4-9/ and 5-10-11. These groups each have two higher numbers, which often come into play at good odds. For more info, contact me at equinas@gmail.com.

Save Edit

Equinas Thursday 24th May at 11:17am

Remember I said that when a number places 4th twice on end, it is a good chance to win the next race? Well, 5 came 4th in races 1 and 2 at Hastings today, then 5 won Race 3, paying $71 on Sportsbet! Why didn't I back it? Unbelievably, I didn't notice that the meeting was on that day, even though I live in NZ. It started at 11.05 am! That's racing luck for you!

Save Edit

Equinas Friday 25th May at 4:00pm

Another lesson in numbers. When a number places twice on end, and then goes 4th, it is a good chance to win the next. Today at Werribee, 2 placed 2nd in R2 and R3, then came 4th in R4, 2 then won Race 5, paying $22! The Sportsbet comment was "Bound to be improved." Where was I at the time? Not here when it counts! For more info, write equinas@gmail.com.

Save Edit

Equinas Monday 28th May at 7:35pm

Today, Monday was ruled by Mars in this system of Planetary Names. Mars indications are masculine, military, firearms, red,aggression, strength, sport. metals. Thus, it produced a host of winners. Eg Podium Bound, Agrovation (2nd), Under Pressure, Beau Hoffa, Wild Cavalier (2nd); Art Attack. (General) Monro, John Monash. Almas ("wild man" in Mongolian!), Unfair Dismissal, Diamond Arrow (3rd), Savy Shields (weapon), Hard Merchandise, Regalia, and Ginger Jack ($20). I was going fine until I lost focus, even forgetting to slam Ginger Jack, which I had written down the night before! Which supports my theory, that it is very hard to beat yout betting luck. Give most punters 8 certain winners in an 8 race meeting, and they will still lose all their money! Anyway, sorry I didn't post this yesyerday. For more info, contact equinas@gmail.com.

Edited at 5:46am on Tuesday 29th May

Save Edit

Equinas Tuesday 29th May at 2:34pm

Today, Tuesday. is ruled by Jupiter, (religion, spirituality, law, optimiism. I didn't think they would do well, but have they what! Eg Rocky Mountain High ($15), Milord, Eastern Pegasus (divine flying horse) $13. Also He's a Jolly Swagman ($6) - optimist) When will you philistines, slaves to favourites and tipsters, wake up and realize that THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE - and in racing that is Names and Numbers, which convey to the punter the destiny of races. ( equinas@gmail.com). Eastern Pegasus beat Code Red's pick (they can't win a trick, as usual).

Save Edit

Equinas Friday 1st June at 11:19am

Jupiter (religion, spirituality) ruling today. Two winners already! Timaru R2 - 1 Omar (khyyam); R4 3 Fairlight. And I didn't think there would be much going for the planet today! (equinas@gmail.com) Strueth, R6 Timaru has just been run. I looked up the meaning of Damanaka, and saw it was a flower used in Hindu religious festivals. So, I took 1 Damanaka to win $4.20, and 13 Eden Rose (cf Garden of Eden) $4.60 to place. 1st and 2nd. Didn't put them on the tips, 'cos I'm not too good at lateral thinking. Wake up, Aussie punters, and see that the Names and Numbers are the key. Contact equinas@gmail.com. OMG, they just keep coming in Timaru R7 - 8 Darkseid ($11) - attempted ruler of the universe; Sunshine Coast Race 2 - 6 Spirit of Edyn - 2nd $3. Scone R5 - 9 Painted Lady (icon) - $19; Sunshine R4 - 9 Lope for Joya - $24.

Edited at 3:46pm on Friday 1st June

Save Edit

Equinas Saturday 2nd June at 6:34pm

My beef with the guys who win the tipping comp. by putting thousands on $1.50 winners, is that they probably don't bet that much $ in real life! But you got to applaud DILLON's adventurous tipping. He must really do his homework! If I would just totally trust my Planetary Names, it would knock your socks off!

Edited at 7:43pm on Saturday 2nd June

Save Edit

Equinas Monday 4th June at 11:10am

Avondale R3 - 12 Ego Princess was a weight certainty. They took a top jockey off and put a 4kg apprentice aboard, beating the Favourite at 9/3. I knew that little Indian jockey would rip into his horse and win.

Save Edit

Equinas Saturday 9th June at 9:39pm

By now everyone will have seen who is the most prolific "tipster" in the Comp. Being "somdel stape in age", I have plenty of time on my hands, to undertake my racing studies, using a unique system of "planetary names", which vary according to the Planetary ruler of the day, which is not the same as the days of the week. The purpose is to train myself out of the reliance on favourites, which usually spoil any chance of making a profit. And it isn't easy! I've reduced my "bets" to $5 in order to fit all the names in, and hopefully to stay above the $2500 line. One day, when I decide to back the big-div numbers and names, I might win this comp. Jupiter (spirituality) rules today, and at Waimate R1 and 2, I backed 4 Epic Dream ($6) and 5 Advent ($4). But the races were not available for the Comp! I guess the omen bet today is Edenhope R6 - 8 Holy Host! Hope it doesn't fail the host! Fairlight won R3 at Waimate - 3 in a row! Wake up, you philistines and Favourite junkies! Update -R4 Waimate - 8 Painted Angel (icon) came 3rd - $4.60. Ooops - missed 3 Fratello (brother member of religious community) - just looked it up! Missed another one - Sunday Poet ($11) is a preacher! How on earth did I miss Allnite Saint, SC R3? S.O. up there has it in for me.

Edited at 1:16pm on Sunday 10th June

Save Edit

Equinas Wednesday 27th June at 11:36am

Today Wednesday , Mars rules, so I have put $10 on every name that reflects the qualities of Mars. (The ones that I miss, are often the ones that win or place - eg La Firebird - $3.80 - 3rd R1 Doomben)

Save Edit

goquo275978 Sunday 8th July at 8:13am

Yes, I'm talking through my pocket....BUT I WUZ ROBBED.

Dubbo r6 = Folkstone ran 3rd...……...AFTER 3 LATE SCRATCHINGS...………...Grrrrr…….can't say that I've seen that before.
Just another way to do my money.

I had a place multi with Bet365, and they paid me as a winner. On this site, I tipped the horse in the monthly tipping comp., AND LOST.

Latest score???...………..Bet365 1, Racingzone NIL.

Save Edit

Equinas Monday 9th July at 7:01am

Re the Leaderboard - Elephants really love peanuts!

Save Edit

goquo275978 Tuesday 10th July at 3:50am

Winners are grinners.

I'll do my best to knock him off NEXT MONTH.....lol.

Save Edit

miss tipstar Thursday 16th August at 8:18am

For those interested we have friends who have an interest in a filly at Newcastle Races today R4-7-ZERCHOIS-Blinkers go on and working well. Solid chance in the 900 scamper winning there previously over same distance, draws well and down in weight. All the best betting!

Save Edit

theredbaron Thursday 16th August at 9:47am

I wont back it.....Ill just jinx the thing...

Save Edit

Propunter71 Wednesday 31st October at 9:12pm

I just joined. Cant work out how to submit tips

Save Edit

farmermick Tuesday 6th November at 3:28am

not sure if you have worked it out but go into orange tipping tab, pick the meeting and race, then select the horses win or place odds on the far right a box appears and you place the value in there, hope it helps.

Save Edit

allup53 Tuesday 6th November at 4:53am

Click on your selected horses name in a race field and 2 circles will be highlighted, 1 green and 1 red. Click on the red circle and it will automatically place your selection in the tip basket. The green circle is for adding horses to your stable.

Edited at 5:21am on Tuesday 6th November

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?