HomeForumWebsite Feedback - We want to know!Help Shape The Future Of Racing Zone!

Help Shape The Future Of Racing Zone!

craftyshaun Saturday 8th January 2022 at 1:47am

Hey Racing Zone Community

I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Shaun the Head Of Tech for Racing Zone.

No matter if you just joined our community or have been with us since the very beginning of the Racing Zone journey your feedback is important to me and the Racing Zone team.

We have some exciting developments in the pipeline and we want to hear from our users and start a (respectful) discussion about what you enjoy and also what you would like to see in the future.

As the Head Of Tech for Racing Zone, I want to know the answer to one simple question, but nothing is ever free so there is a catch!

If you could have anything added or removed from the Racing Zone site what would it be?
Now for the catch. I'd more importantly like to know and understand why you'd like this change?

How would this idea help you and the Racing Zone community at large get even more value from the platform?

That's it, one simple question.

I can't promise your wish will be granted but if you don't ask you'll never find out.

I'll be spending more time on the site over the next few weeks and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and understanding how we can enhance the platform for you!

Chat Soon!

Shaun D
Head Of Tech

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?