HomeForumWebsite Issue ReportingMy account change to another user

My account change to another user

Chan5184 Saturday 13th May at 10:23pm

Why my account has changed to other users with profile pics. When I corrected the right email address and saved that user Id will be renewed and previous info has been missed.

Save Edit

Morgan Sunday 14th May at 9:33am

Hi Chan please PM me with more details. We will look into this.

Save Edit

Henry Chan Sunday 14th May at 3:21pm

I just to update my email address and SportsBet ID under my User Name - Chan3528, saved and logoff. I found my User Name changed to "Chan7244" and the updated email is missing. It seems become a new account for me and such condition occured several times. I through the facebook to login.

I found my User account displayed other user's name and profile pics yesterday. I guess it may related I had forgotten to logoff last time.

Save Edit

Chan5391 Sunday 14th May at 4:16pm

My user name was Chan2348 originally but the account was occupied by other user yesterday.

Save Edit

Antonin_Sladek4111 Wednesday 1st July at 2:13pm

get use to it in my case someone is playing with my money and I cannot have a bet so they can kiss my ass mr. Antonin sladek

Save Edit

Antonin_Sladek4111 Sunday 2nd August at 12:28pm

im not lewis fuck off you could not tip fuck in brothel play with yours money and leave mine alone ok morgan can you fix it its same every months

Save Edit

Paula_Johnston9461 Tuesday 4th August at 4:34pm

hi fuck Lewis here i am sorry i put my account email and it comes up antonin slaDEEK4111 HE DOESNT HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE DICK HEAS ABOUT IT JUST FIX IT UP PLEASE

Save Edit

Big Tone Thursday 6th August at 5:02pm

Hi Lewis ,just cause you cant tip in a brothel Lol

Save Edit

Password  

Forgot your password?